2020 NEW Electric Hair Dryer Protects Hair Quickly-dry Favorite by Hairdressers 1800W 220V BLACK NORMAL
1800W Powerful Professional Hair Dryer Blow Dryer UK Plug Hairdryer 220V ZF-3000
1)Power supply as 220V-240V 50Hz,or 110V,60Hz,1800W
2)Electric hair drier,model number:ZF-3000
3)2 speed and heat settings
4) DC motor
5)Fashionable outlooking design
7) Hanging loop for easy storage
8)Removable end cap for easy cleaning
Using the dryer：
1.After washing towel your hair and then use the dryer. Plug-in appliance and select the Switch position for the right temperature and airflow.
2. Select the cool shot position. Using a cool shot has good protection on hair, which has been dried and made up.
3. After using, please place the switch at the “0” position and then disconnect the dryer.
1. Connect the dryer to the 220-240 volt outlet.
2. Never use in the bathtub, shower, or over a filled sink.
3. Do not use cleaning solutions or abrasives for cleaning the hairdryer.
4. Never lay it down on a humid pillow or blanket when in use.
5. Make sure that the air inlet and air exit grills are free when using the unit. The dryer is protected against overheating. If the air inlet is accidentally covered, the dryer will stop automatically. Switch off and allow to cool down, for a few minutes before attempting to restart.
6. Disconnect after use.
7. Children are not aware of potential hazards. Do not allow children to operate this appliance. Make sure they are under supervision whenever they use the hairdryer.
Cleaning your dryer：
Please always disconnect your dryer before cleaning. Do not immerse in water. Protect your dryer unit against dust or oil. From time to time remove dust and hair from the hair inlet grill with a small brush. You can clean your appliance with a slightly damp cloth and dryer it up with a dry cloth provided the hairdryer is disconnected from the mains supply first.
1. Do not use this appliance near water in bathtubs, basins or other vessels.
2. When the hairdryer is used in bathroom, unplug the appliance after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard, even when the hairdryer is switched off.
3. For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD)with a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.